Due to the new government guidelines, as of the 5th October 2020:
- We are open for delivery and collections only
- Face masks are mandatory upon arrival. If collecting, these must be worn for the duration of your visit.
Please follow government guidelines to keep our customers and staff safe.
Thank you. We look forward to welcoming you!
We ask that all customers follow our guidelines designed to keep you safe:
- On arrival, hand sanitiser will be provided. We ask that all customers use this.
- If collecting, you will be asked to provide your name, address and telephone number as part of the ‘Track and Trace’ system.
- The restaurant is operating a walking zone designed to minimise social contact and create a 1m+ distancing as much as possible.
- Tables have been designed to keep dining parties 1m+ from each other
- Toilets are closed
- All staff have been trained to adhere to Government guidelines to ensure that you are kept safe and comfortable.