We offer a selection of classical Indian and Bangladeshi dishes, some hot, some mild, some 'dry', some 'wet'. But all are flavoursome, and we hope, enticing.
Every Warwick Spice meal is individually cooked to order, so it captures fresh and authentic regional flavours and aromas. This means dishes can vary slightly each time they are cooked, but it also means they can be adjusted to suit your personal tastes and preferences.
And if you cannot find anything to tempt you on the menu, or fancy a change, please ask your waiter for something special, and our two chefs and the kitchen team will create a dish to suit you.
To whet your appetite, here are our Chef's Specials:
- Jingha Masalla; allow extra time £8.95
- Exquisite combination of succulent king prawns, cooked in the tandoori oven, with classic masalla tomato-based, medium spicy sauce with our own spices, garlic, coriander, garam masalla, fenugreek cream and butter, sharpened with lemon juice.
- King Prawn Pasanda £8.95
- King prawns cooked in a mildly spiced, nutty sauce with almond, pistachio and yoghurt, to give a fresh taste.
- Fish Bhuna; allow extra time * £8.50
- Chunks of Bangladeshi fish (Boal) cooked in a medium spiced, thick sauce flavoured with fenugreek, coriander and chillies. One of the most popular dishes in many Bangladeshi homes. Please look out for bones.
- Chicken Sorisha * £6.75
- A popular Bangladeshi dish. Marinated in garam masalla and mustard. Fairly hot & strong taste.
- Jumri Chicken * £6.75
- A mouth watering dish from Bangladesh; grilled chicken cooked with kidney beans with a touch of garam masalla.
- Jaipuri * £6.75
- A slightly spicy dish, made with tender chicken pieces, simmered in our own masalla sauce, balancing flavours of tomatoes, onions, spices, lemon and garlic, with ground almonds to moderate and round the flavours.
- Pasanda £6.75
- Tender pieces of sliced lamb cooked in a mildly spiced sauce made with almond and pistachio nuts freshened with yoghurt.
- Makhoni £6.75
- A mildly spiced dish, made from diced chicken roasted in the tandoor, with a delicate sauce made from fragrant spices, almond, butter and cream. Most popular dish of Warwick Spice.
- King Prawn Orange £8.95
- Bangladeshi home style dish, cooked in sauce. Medium spiced with orange peel.
- Sylheti £6.75
- A medium spicy dish, made from chicken, minced lamb, spices and herbs.
- Jalfrezi, Chicken or Lamb ** £6.75
- Served hot & spicy with fresh chillies, capsicum & onions.
- Tikka Masalla Chicken or Lamb £6.75
- The classic dish, tandoor roasted and served with our own masalla sauce made from aromatic spices, garlic and herbs, with fresh tomatoes, butter and cream and a hint of lemon juice.
- Tikka Bhuna Chicken or Lamb £6.75
- A deliciously medium spicy dish, tandoor roasted and cooked in a thick sauce made with onions, tomatoes, coriander and mixed spices. A very tasty dish.
- Manik’s Special £7.50
- Chicken or Lamb. Similar to home style cooking, strongly spiced. (with or without chillies)
* medium ** hot