We are part of a small independent chain of restaurants and have been established in Warwick for over 6 years.
During this time we have built a reputation for delicious food of consistently high quality. We use plenty of fresh spices and herbs to achieve rich flavours, whether you like your curry mild or hot! As a result most of our customers are regulars and friends who appreciate the artistry of our award-winning chef, our value and our cheerful service.
We hold occasional events for a bit of fun -- Bollywood nights or Elvis nights for example. We are a popular location for birthday parties, and have live sitar music on Thursdays.
We're the most loved business in Warwick and the best loved Indian restaurant in the UK!
Based on recommendations and testimonials received, we were placed highest in the Warwick area as the 'Most Loved Business'. We were also the most loved business in the indian Restaurant category IN THE UK! Thank you for all your support. You can see the full results here.
Matt and Jill have just taken the gold medal position for the furthest-travelling regular customers. They come from Stoke on Trent - a round trip of 150 miles!
We have a lively weekly visit from our friends at the Warwick Boat Club, which is on the river Avon, only a few hundred yards away
Give us a try, and hopefully you too will be a regular at the best curry house in Warwick.
01926 491 736 for reservations, takeaways, or deliveries which are free within a 3-mile radius. If you prefer, feel free to email us with longer-term enquiries
Awards and Testimonials
- Best Restaurant and Business - The Best of Warwick
- "In a league of its own" - **** - Courier
- Affiliation of Master Chefs - *****
- Master Chef Award: Roll of Honour
- Cobra Good Curry Guide
- "Warwick Spice sets a new standard in Indian cuisine!" - L.
- "Atmosphere, meticulous menu, delicious food. In short: a real delight." H. & M.
- "Simply the best. No. 1." J.
- "Warwick spice has by far the best Indian cuisine in Warwick and the surrounding areas. The staff are excellent." T.
- "Very welcoming, food brilliant, service excellent, and general cleanliness and appearance of the restaurant was very good. Had an excellent meal and would definitely travel the 40 miles to come again." Mr & Mrs H, Cannock
- "This is without doubt the best restaurant in Warwick. I would highly recommend this restaurant as the service is good, the staff always make you feel most welcome and most importantly the food is superb." Monica M
- "Warwick Spice is by far the best Indian restaurant in the area. The welcome is always warm and friendly, the service is first class and the food is fabulous and it is no trouble for the chef to cook it exactly as you require, highly recommended." Garry D
Warwick Spice is active in the local community and holds regular charity fundraising dinners which have raised thousands of pounds in total, e.g.
- Red Cross Iraq and Iran Earthquake appeals
- National Society for the Prevention of Cruelty to Children
- Acorn Children's Hospice Appeal
- Warwick Hospital Accident and Emergency Appeal